Homeowner and Tenant Insurance

Both one and the other type of insurance are very popular. Demanded by maintaining the value of the property during the absence of the owner, as compensation is paid during fire, natural disasters, floods, thefts. You can insure both the apartment (house) itself, as well as furniture, household appliances and the most dear to your heart things. The identity of these two types is compensation for the above items. The fundamental difference is hidden in the paragraph - from third parties. For homeowner insurance, payments are made to neighbors who have suffered damage. And with rental property insurance, the landlord receives the payment. 

We hope this information will be useful to you!

This opportunity can only be used by happy owners of real estate) Join them!